Enter Tech creates a premium line of Magic Sing microphones to provide superb music entertainment to every household. Each karaoke microphone from Enter Tech is thoroughly inspected and tested to ensure that no defective components will be included in the package and to make sure that it will deliver high quality karaoke functions.
But in case you encounter minor problems while using the Enter Tech karaoke microphone, we assure you that it doesn’t make the product lesser of a quality. This minor problems are just normal like any other devices. So here are simple yet effective troubleshooting tips that can help solve your problem.
If the power doesn’t turn on (while using the adaptor)
- Double check if your adaptor is 110V or 220V.
- Make sure that the contact point of the adaptor jack and cable jack is not damaged.
- Make sure that your are using alkaline batteries
- Don’t mix old batteries to new batteries
- Double check if the batteries are positioned in the correct poles
- Make sure the microphone is on.
- Check the batteries power, replace if necessary
- Ensure the microphone cord is securely plugged
- Make sure that the “Mute” switch on the microphone is not selected
- Make sure the audio/ video cable is properly connected (refer to the colors)
- Check if the TV is in video mode.
- Check the compatibility of the TV and your Enter Tech Magic Sing microphone
- Compatibility could be based on NTSC or PAL mode of your TV